FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH BASICS (“Grundlagen des Funktionellen Krafttrainings”)
Goals of the prevention course:
- Prevention and reduction of specific health risks through suitable behavior and health-oriented exercise programs
- Learn and perfect everyday movements, e.g. running, jumping, bending, crouching, lifting, hanging, pulling; instead of training isolated muscles
- Increase mobility through stretching exercises and myofascial release techniques to counteract stiffness
- Strengthening the spinal and joint muscles through basic functional training exercises to ensure stability
- Learning a healthy posture under stress in order to avoid joint wear
- Strengthening physical health resources (especially the factors health-related fitness, endurance, strength, flexibility, coordination ability, ability to relax)
- Reduction of risk factors (especially those of the cardiovascular system and the musculoskeletal system)
- Building attachment to healthy sporting activities
- Improvement of physical activity conditions (e.g. through the development of cooperative networks for access to and continuation of a healthy sporting activity)
After completing the course, the participants are able to apply the basics of functional training to a wide range of sports.
At the end of the course you will receive a confirmation of participation, which you submit to your health insurance company for reimbursement.