|contract period||12 months||3 months||1 month|
|2 Credits*/week:||80 €/month||100 €/month||110 €/month|
|3 Credits*/week:||85 €/month||105 €/month||115 €/month|
|4 Credits*/week:||90 €/month||110 €/month||120 €/month|
Each extra credit per week costs an additional 5 €/month for all contract periods.
10 Credits*, valid 6 months 150€
|Trial class||1 class with previous appointment||10€|
|Single Class||1 Class + Sauna (on Sauna-Days, check our schedule)||25€|
|Personal Training||60 min||90€|
|Personal Training 10x package||60 min||83€ /Std|
CREDITS* – HOW DO THE CREDITS AND THE SIGN UP SYSTEM WORK?
- In order to give you individual and personal care, most of our classes are limited to a maximum of 12 persons per session. In order implement this we have to use a registration system.
- Depending on your membership you will have from two to eight credits each week with which you can sign up for classes.
- The credits are basically a currency that makes each sign up more or less binding.
- Except for the classes at so-called “primetime” which cost two credits each, the other classes cost one credit (Primetime is Monday 18.35-19.50, Tuesday 18:05 – 19:20, Wednesday 17:50 – 19:05 and Friday 17:30 – 18:45.)
- The “primtime rule” helps us distribute the bookings more evenly across the evening sessions, so that more athletes have the possibility to work out in the evening. The two credit classes also last 75 minutes, 15 minutes longer than the one credit classes.
- You can cancel all books up to 90 minutes before each class and get your credit(s) back.