|contract period||12 months||6 months||1 month|
|2 Credits*/Week:||65 €/Month||85 €/Month||100 €/Month|
|Creditcard||10 Credits* one-off, valid 6 monthsg, without Yoga||150€|
|Day ticket||1 course||20€|
Or separate groups
Credits* – how do the credits and the sign up system work?
- In order to give you individual and personal care, our classes are limited to a maximum of 12 persons per session. In order to hold to this, we have to use a registration system.
- Depending on your membership you will have from two to eight credits each week with which you can sign up for classes.
- The credits are basically a currency that makes each sign up more or less binding.
- Except for courses at so-called “primetimes” which cost two credits each, the other classes costs one credit (Primetime is Mo-Thur 18.30-19.45 o´clock u. Fr-So 17.15-18.30 o´clock)
- The “primtime rule” helps us distribute the bookings more evenly across the evening sessions, so that more athletes have the possibility to work out in the evening. The two credit classes also last 75 minutes, 15 minutes longer than the one credit classes.
- You can cancel all books up to 90 minutes before each class and get your credit(s) back.